To prepare all students for the future; college and career in a global economy, to inspire each one to make a difference, and empower them to become leaders dedicated to the betterment of humankind.
At St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy, students learn both inside and outside of the classroom. Our remarkable location on the Indian River provides the opportunity for students to gain interdisciplinary instruction and acquire the important skills needed for a 21st century economy. Our experiential learning model engages and accelerates learning for our students making them college and career ready. Faculty and staff employ a variety of teaching methods to foster a lifelong love of learning. The faculty and staff of St. Andrew’s dedicate themselves to meeting the intellectual, spiritual, moral, social, emotional and physical needs of each child in partnership with Academy families.
- Enjoy working in a living lab with area scientists along the Indian River
- Learn from experts in their fields through partnerships with local businesses, organizations and community leaders
- Explore health and personal fitness through our partnership with Ignite Sports Florida
- Study music, acting and dance with major performances held at the Sunrise Theater
- Volunteer with area non-profits, making a difference to those in need in our community