“Our technology here at St. Andrew’s Episcopal seeks to inspire enjoyment and innovation. We strive to provide our students with access to a variety of high-end educational technologies in preparation for college and their careers.”
JASON WALKER, DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Academy is a technology-rich community, providing its students, faculty, and staff with the most innovative uses of educational technology available today.
Overview of Our Technology Offerings
- We have a brand new immersive technology center, located in the 2nd floor of the lower school which offer access to unique hands on learning and educational technologies.
- Students in grades 6 through 12 are required to bring a laptop to school each day.
- All classrooms are equipped with wireless and digital projection technology.
- Our campuses offers a robust, enterprise-class network, including campus wide high speed wireless.
- Three state-of-the-art instructional computer labs and a dedicated robotics space support the extensive computer science curriculum and digital publications.
- Sixth grade students can use wireless laptops in the Rich Library during the school day. Three mobile laptop carts and an iPad cart may be used for technology-rich lessons, online research, and collaboration.
- An extensive catalog of scholarly online databases is available to students and faculty.
- Trinity’s school wide use of GoogleApps and Canvas provides a digital suite of services they can use to store electronic files, collaborate, and communicate.